Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Teaching

Today was my last day of teaching...tear...it was also probably one of the craziest. The boys were off the wall...Actually it was just Juan Carlos. He through down a whole box of crayons, and was making all these noises and being really disruptive. One of the other girls put him in time out for like 5mins cuz we couldn't get anything done because he starting distracting the other boys. Oh we had a new addition to our class. This lil girl was too cute she reminded me of Hello Kitty or Mini Mouse or somethn. She was just always smiling and tried to participate right away. Gives me hope of actually wanting my own some day. But besides Juan Carlos acting up it was a pretty uneventful teaching day. It's just wierd that the 2 weeks of teaching are done. It just makes me realize that my time here is coming to a close and I don't wanna leave. I'm in love with Panama. The weather, the people, the fact that things aren't crazy expensive like at home. Plus since there's such a mix of people and cultures I don't feel weird here like there's not a problem with racism or anything. Everyones for the most part accepted. SOooo I've decided that somehow I'll be back here whether it's for carnaval(which I WILL be returning for) or a vacation or to have like a summer home or somethin I will be back
Classes were much of the same. And I'm getting a lot more confident speaking wise and I can pick up people's conversations now like I would if they were in English(yay me I know). But i'm looking forward to tomorrow shai and i are going to the mall again, but it's the bigger one, wish u were here mom we'd have a blast shopping all day lol. Afterwards I don't know what I'm going to do. Probably be @ GURU again unless someone gets us in for free somewhere else which would b a good look. Anyways more later ciao!

No comments: